Vedroziete theGREATlittle

this blog is miniature of my HEART, the book story of my LIFE.

Blog Dani Pedrosa 27th June 2011:wanting to return

Hello everyone, 
Took weeks to write the blog wanting to tell you that I return to the competition and now finally I can do. These weeks have been difficult, but I knew I had to focus on recovery to return to ride the bike the best. As I said last week, Mugello was the goal and is the only thing I think right now


I'm going to Italy eager to ride the bike, see what feelings I have and compete. In addition to the bike, I have really wanted to see the whole team, working with them and try to make things right. At the end of the day we as a family. They're missing so much time when not competing. 


In terms of recovery, the truth is that things have improved dramatically since I became operational. We seem to have found the issue and the good feelings that I had operated on the days following have been confirmed during this last week. Now I need to see what feelings I have on the bike during a race. 


Mugello is not an easy circuit. A physically very demanding, so for us it will be more complicated, of course. 


In this week's important not want to forget you all. Have been supporting me all this time even harder than when they are competing and that comes from a very special way. 


A hug for all
See you at Mugello!
Dani 

0 komentar: