Vedroziete theGREATlittle

this blog is miniature of my HEART, the book story of my LIFE.

Blog.Dani.Pedrosa>>>Great atmosphere in Jerez 3/26/12

Hello,

I am writing to you after spending some time this morning with  Marc Márquez, Maria Herrera and Maverick Viñales in the Desayunos de Europa Press, with the press. We were asked about the season in general, about the new bike, even about my blog.

the truth is that we are about to start the World Championship and you can notice it in the atmosphere. I can´t wait for the season to begin and by what we witnessed in Jerez in the latest  test, so are you. It was really spectacular. What a fantastic atmosphere you gave us during the  test! Many thanks for all your support!

The sensations I take from Jerez are very good. Both concerning the bike as well as myself, how I felt physically. As for the bike, we were checking some things that we tried out a few weeks ago in Sepang and the results were good. In addition, the setup in Jerez is very similar to other circuits, so we took great advantage of all the time allowed on the bike.

The only handicap we had was the wind on the last few days. We did a race simulation of  27 laps and the truth is that I felt very comfortable on the bike. Physically I finished the test in fine form and you are grateful for that at the beginning of the World Championship.

We will travel to Qatar on Tuesday  3rd April. Next week I will tell you in more detail how we are planning our first trip of the season. This week I have to train more and recharge my batteries so that I can start the season in the best way possible.


Regards

Dani

0 komentar: