Vedroziete theGREATlittle

this blog is miniature of my HEART, the book story of my LIFE.

Eager to fight for the victory


23/08/11 7:58
Hello everybody,

After a week of rest we are back racing this weekend! Back in the USA: in Indianapolis, a circuit that has been kind to me as I have had good results there. The feeling I have with the bike is very good and I hope to fight to win on Sunday.

We have to keep an eye on the weather in Indianapolis. A few years ago there was a great storm and last week there was a tornado close to Indianapolis … Apart from catastrophes we will also have to be wary of rain, the temperature, etc.

Another aspect to take into account at this circuit is that every year we go there are improvements when we go. This year too, something to be thankful for as it is where we do our work. If the track is better we can ride more safely and that is good for the spectators as it improves the spectacle.

Indianapolis is a special track. Our circuit goes round a part of the traditional oval there, venue for the 500 Miles, and another internal part which, although a priori seems small, is very big. This is a very different setting: the public can almost reach the paddoock and shows are organised. It is a little curious, but it is interesting to experience these GPs.

Just after Indianapolis we have the San Marino GP. Two tough races on the trot, with high temperatures, but after the rest before Brno and last week without riding I can tell you that both physically and mentally I feel fine and eager to fight for the victory. This weekend I hope to be have more luck than in the Czech Republic.

I want to thank you for all the messages of encouragement you have sent me and I hope that you are enjoying your summer.

Regards,

Dani

0 komentar: