Vedroziete theGREATlittle

this blog is miniature of my HEART, the book story of my LIFE.

19 Juli 2011 - Blog Dani Pedrosa Morale Booster!!! :)

Hello…
Just before returning to compete in Mugello, I told you I was very happy to write here at last was going to shoot again. Today I am happy to tell you more, this weekend in Germany has been an incredible morale booster. Winning a race is always special, but doing so after all I’ve spent in the beginning of this championship makes it a memorable victory.
The truth is that the weekend was not an issue as well as at the end has resulted. It is true that you’re always races with the conviction to work and do things well, but we knew it was very difficult to win the pace they were going to make the other riders. At the end we improve a lot between Friday and Saturday, and came into the race with a good set-up of the bike.
During the race and with the passage of the turns, I found I was more comfortable and gradually I could improve my pace. The truth is that I found strength to go for the win and did not hesitate. It have been very hard weeks I have had to be without competition, so this victory tastes even better.
There is little time to rest, because we are looking at Laguna Seca. It’s a circuit I like and brings me good memories. We’ll have to work hard because it is also very physically demanding, especially in the heat I usually do.
I want to use these lines to dedicate the victory to all those who have trusted in me during this time and have encouraged and supported me so very. Weeks have been tough, but victories such as this weekend in Germany make up all the past and more.
Thank you all!
~hug~

0 komentar: